Visa/Passport Information

United States Citizens:

If you are traveling from the United States, you need a Passport to enter into Canada. If your passport expires at any time in 2016 you need to get it renewed before traveling to Canada.

Outside the United States:

If you are from outside of the United States, check to see if you need a Visa:

If you need a Visa, you likely need a letter of invitation. If you need a letter of invitation to attend General Conference, please find out if your letter needs to be notarized and send a request to

Here is more information on the letter of invitation:

If you are traveling to Canada and have a lay-over in the United States and are not a US citizen, you may need a travel visa for the layover. Please check here if you need a visa.